NCB-928 Intumescent Coating for Structural Steelwork:
The-928 Intumescent Coating is designed to prevent the calamity from fire, has excellent flame resistance and thermal insulation property. This is a thin film coating that forms an insulating layer, noncombustible thermal barriers preventing flame and heat from contacting substrates, when exposed to fire/heat (high intumescent type)
· Used as interior paint for structural steels.
· Used to increase the steels fire rating for 1 hour.
· Clean the surface of steels before painting, all surfaces must be free of rust, grease, oil, moisture or other contaminants.
· Operating condition: 5 – 35°C, up to RH 85%.
· Apply by brush, roller or airless spray.
· If necessary, the paint can be diluted by solvent.
· Premix it well with hand mixer before application.
· Do not mix with other paint.
· Store the paint 5-38°C indoors.
· Finish: flat.
· Density: 1.4±0.1g/
· Viscocity: 20000 – 40000cps (at 25°C); adjustable.
· Solid content: 71 ± 3%.
· Color: White.
· Used Solvent: Isoamyl acetate (banana oil) or Xylene.
· Operating Temperature: 5 – 35°C.
· Dry to touch: 3 hours.
· Flash point: 27°C.
BS476: Part 21
Available in the Middle East (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Iraq, Lebanon, KSA, Saudi, Bahrain, etc.) and North Africa through MVL Group and MVL Supply.